Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the role of the Internal Audit Office (IAO)?
2. What are internal controls?
3. How often will an internal audit be performed?
4. What is the difference between an internal audit and an external financial audit?
5. Who does IAO report to?
6. What about confidentiality?
|Since IAO has the right of access to all relevant documents and information of the|
|University and its affiliates as are necessary for the proper conduct of audits and|
|reviews, IAO undertakes to handle these documents and information in a prudent|
|and professional manner.|
7. Can I ask IAO for assistance?