Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the role of the Internal Audit Office (IAO)?
2. What are internal controls?
3. How often will an internal audit be performed?
|IAO covers all activities and operations of the University and employs a risk-based||approach in determining the priority and frequency of areas for internal audit.|
|The internal audit plan for the University is approved by the Audit Committee|
4. What is the difference between an internal audit and an external financial audit?
5. Who does IAO report to?
6. What about confidentiality?
7. Can I ask IAO for assistance?